First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Feedback on lesson Best answer

Where do you post a sample video of a lesson to get feedback on it? I read somewhere on the website that the feedback would be from Udemy team. but searching on Studio U shows up results that says View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Just published my first course!

C34B7C14-4C5D-43A5-B0C1-E42EE4045FEC.jpeg

Hey guys! Pumped I finally got my first course created! I have been making cornhole boards for the last 5 years and I thought what if I could tap into the market of those who just want to learn how View more

How to price course fees?

Is there a guide where we can know how to price our courses? I mean what will be the most appropriate Fees for our courses? View more

My Video

Hello Folks, I have created a demo video on my new course on the Summary of IFRS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvC6wRo6RHc Could you please help me to improve anything in this video. Thanks in View more

Course structure

Hi,I have courses with about number of sections and 1 session per section, should I open 10 sections or 1 section and 10 session for this session ?Thanks in advance !JP View more

Hi, nice to meet you all. :)

I'm Shefy Gur-Ary or shefyg I took a lot of courses, and this is the first time I'm creating one of my own in Udemy. There are probably better instructors than me here, with more experience,so, for View more

User avatar by Rookieposted by on

excited Best answer

Hi Udemy Community, I'm excited to be working on the Udemy community as a new yoga instructor therapist. It will be a fun time to broaden my horizons and look at new insights. I am pleased to View more

Test video in Tamil Language Best answer

Hello All, I am creating course content both in English and Tamil. For english I already got positive feedback on test video. I wanted to upload test video that I made in Tamil, how should I do that? View more

voice

is it ok to hire someone to talk in my course? or it should be my own voice, my course will be a presentation View more

User avatar by Rookieposted by on

Understanding when you have a student

Hi All I created my course a few months back and now in December, I have my first student. I didn't even know that I had one, as I thought that I would receive an email to check online. I only knew View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

New Course - First Few Sales

Hey everyone I created a course and published it and the first few sales have dropped in.The course is called Forex Made Simple and I am pretty chuffed to say the least as this is my first Udemy View more

SAP ERP

Hi Everyone I am new here so can we discuss the courses which we can offer here in ERP View more

Cooking Courses

After having a look through some of the helpful guides on udemy for first time instrcutor and course creators.I can't find a single niche in cooking that is a viable option to persue.It either falls View more

User avatar by Trailblazerposted by on

Creating my first course now

Hi guys!im so happy that I found this forum as I'm lost like a chicken hahah. How are you guys doing? My name is Ruth, but I go by Ruthie for a younger name haha. Have you guys created your course View more

Course creation

I would like to create an English course but I need guidance to handle it View more

facing problem in uploading course image

hii am engr.ali raza and i have all course completed but when i upload course image image also satisfy udemy image policy also it jpg and 750*422 .the error come "Response does not include the base64 View more

Are resources required when creating a course? Best answer

I've completed the outline of my course and am working on my video content. But is it required that I provide downloadable images, PDFs or any other information? View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors