First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Question i am a new instructor Best answer

Hi, mi name is Santiago, iam from Colombia and iam new in Udemy. Next week I will send my first course, I would like the most experienced instructors to advise me to increase the success rate of the View more

Course creation

Hi Everyone, I am Smriti. I am totally new instructor to udemy and i have absolutely no idea how to start my journey. Plz suggest from where should i start from. View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

When to make the switch from Free to Paid? Best answer

I had a course up and running for a while and only had about 4 or 5 people pay for it. I then found a way to give out a bunch of free coupons and gained about 2,200 students. Not many reviews came View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by on

Creating my first course

Hi everyoneI am a teacher of Biology and I have a passion for learning and sharing what I know about the subject. I have never upoloaded a video lesson on a platform like this even though I have been View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Prices

I have heard that Udemy will be setting prices and they will rise for courses. This came from an instructor as a student announcement, suggesting there won't be the same discounts. Is this View more

Filming with an iPhone vs DSLR Camera

Hi All! I am happy to be here and before I embark on my first course ever I had to ask:A friend recommended to me to rather film my first course using my iPhone XR to save on costs... Does this sound View more

Learning English pronunciation

Any one can help me .. it's the first time I want to create an English course and I want more information. Thanks in advance View more

Creative Commons

Hello:First time instructor on Udemy here. I am in the process of finalizing a few courses to be posted here on Udemy. Some of my powerpoints use clipart to enhance the power of the lectures. Many View more

Kindly help me Best answer

Screenshot_2019-10-01-19-40-19-581_com.android.chrome.png

Hallo every one.i am facing some problem in publishing my course kindly help me..Even after verification I get this optionAnd I uploaded a video but it again requires less than 25 mb to be mailed by View more

Monthwise Sales Data for 2018

A request out to the experienced Udemy instructors out there. I put out a new course in August, it brought in about $300 in revenue. In September, looks like the revenue is going to be around 210$. View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by on

Identity Verification Process

Hello! Can someone who has a course in Udemy tell me if you have had the same problem than me where the company tells you that you are not you? I need to know if Udemy needs something else than the View more

Confusion over which url to use

I have finally found a url to use to promote the specific course, but in fact there are two options.One goes directly to the course material, and the other actually shows a lot more detail.There is View more

User avatar by Trailblazerposted by on

New Instructor

Sir, I am new here as instructor. Can you please help me at my work.... How to edit my course and my esstetial educational materials.... View more

Publishing

How to publish the course , as I have made account as a instructor  View more

Food for thought

Hey fam, To all the first time course creators out there, have you used Udemy as a starter course for your business and have then branched out to create a fully functional program or do you find you View more

Just submitted my course for review

Hi friends, i just finished my course and submitted it for review few minutes ago.The support agent told me that it takes 2 days.It is really amazing, i hope it will be published ASAP.Know it's View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors