First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Making a course using smartphone

Hey, im currently in Thailand where i planned to film my first course. Unfortunately my laptop broke down. Is it possible to make the course through the Udemy app? Cant seem to find editor mode.Thank View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Making a course using smartphone

Hey, im currently in Thailand where i planned to film my first course. Unfortunately my laptop broke down. Is it possible to make the course through the Udemy app? Cant seem to find editor mode.Thank View more

Innovative way of teaching a topic

I've noticed though there are several courses/trainings on varied topics, what is required is a more effective way of training on topics. An altogether different approach to deal with the topic. The View more

User avatar by Rookieposted by on

Subject vs Project Focus Best answer

I'm fairly new to Udemy, even as a student, but I've been going headlong into a Windows technology stack both at work and at home for a little over a year and a half. I was wondering: for skill View more

Can't invite students?? Best answer

My course just became live today (EXCITED!!) My course is private and I'm trying to invite new students but I'm getting a prompt saying that it is unable to send the invite to the email (no matter View more

FB or Other Ad Startegy

Hey All, curious us to know your success with FB ads, any insights or trainings that have worked well? Maybe a different platform gave you better results? Thank you! If I can help with AV questions View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors