can I create multiple Instructor profile, for publishing multiple courses?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I create multiple Instructor profile, for publishing multiple courses?

Hello everyone.

I have expertise in IoT, Python and a little bit in Psychology. 

I want to create multiple courses in all topics but I was thinking of publishing IoT related courses on one instructor profile and Python related courses on different Instructor profile and Psychology related courses on different instructor profile.  

So can I create multiple Instructor profile..?
Is this possible..?
and if I do so does it affect when getting money from Udemy or during submitting tax information.

Please help...  
1 Reply
Bella
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @in_yadav and thanks for asking those questions. 

You can create multiple Udemy accounts and use the same Bank/PayPal/Payoneer account in different Udemy accounts. However, instead of linking the same account to multiple Udemy accounts, it's preferable to use the following process:

• Create a new Udemy account 
  • Invite the "new instructor" (your other account) to your existing course. Here is a link that explains how to add multiple instructors
  • Make the "new instructor" the visible instructor and hide your original account
  • Set the revenue share of the "new instructor" to 0% This way, all payments will go to the same account, but students will see a relevant instructor for each of your niche courses. Please let me know if that makes sense.

Hope this helps and if you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to the team at instructorsupport@udemy.com.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time Course Creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors