course with different languages-subtitles-

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

course with different languages-subtitles-

Dear instructors,

My name is Stefano Centonze, I'm about to upload my course Metodo Autobiografico Creativo  in Udemy, a course about emotional intelligence with different tools and exercises directed to social workers, educators, art therapists,etc.

The course is recorded on Italian, but I've made the subtitles in Spanish, as well as I'm finishing the subtitles in English and in French. At the moment I've just finished the subtitles in spanish and I've uploaded the course and my profile in Italian-Spanish. Is this correct? Should I create other profiles in French and in English to reach the public that speaks those languages too?

Or do I have to upload my course in Italian and then upload all the subtitles options and specify that this course has subtitles in other languages?

Or do I have to upload 4 times my course with the description in french, italian, spanish and english?

What is it best to do?

I'm a bit confused about how to proceed so I will be very grateful to have this information.

Kind regards,

Stefano Centonze

1 Reply

Hi @StefanoCentonze 

Welcome to the community,  if you upload closed captions in multiple languages, it'll be shown in the course landing page. However, if you would like to know if you'll be able to create multiple accounts for that purpose, please reach out to policy@udemy.com to see what's allowed and what's not.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors