lifestyle coach

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lifestyle coach

Go to solution

Hey all, I wanted to start this conversation in hopes to develop more of my course; being that I've just started for the first time, it took me a while to come across this website, which allows me to convey an experience and how I've championed these environments that I've been placed in as a result of making bad choices I hope as I develop this content I can find like-minded individuals who have more time in development in this specific pursuit I look forward to establishing means of communications which anyone who wouldn't mind engaging in thought-provoking questions in hopes to develop more content and potentially collaborate and develop these conversations as course material. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Frantz, welcome to our Instructor Community - you're in the right place! Indeed, our community is full of instructors with a lot of experience in the most varied aspects related to the course creation process, marketing strategies, communication with students, and many other topics of interest when teaching on Udemy. This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

We, moderators, are here to help ensure you're getting the support you need and answer any relevant questions as they arrive, so feel free to start posting and reading discussions.  

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@Frantz Let me make a suggestion. Your comment is a bit complex, therefore hard to respond to. If you want to start a conversation, I suggest you ask a more specific question that we can respond to. If you are looking for someone to co-instruct on a course, that is a very different thing. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Frantz, welcome to our Instructor Community - you're in the right place! Indeed, our community is full of instructors with a lot of experience in the most varied aspects related to the course creation process, marketing strategies, communication with students, and many other topics of interest when teaching on Udemy. This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

We, moderators, are here to help ensure you're getting the support you need and answer any relevant questions as they arrive, so feel free to start posting and reading discussions.  

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thank you for such motivating words, @Bella I will be sure to reach out to the guys in the community if I have any questions.

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@Frantz Let me make a suggestion. Your comment is a bit complex, therefore hard to respond to. If you want to start a conversation, I suggest you ask a more specific question that we can respond to. If you are looking for someone to co-instruct on a course, that is a very different thing. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Go to solution

Hey @LawrenceMMiller, thank you for your guidance. I do appreciate the sureness of your response and the community as well. I want to state that the post I made was to let other educators on Udemy know they have some fresh meat in the community who is hoping to soak in all he can and primarily involve himself with the wise people in the ways of his pursuits.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors