live training in course contents

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

live training in course contents

i want to create a course that will teach industrial software. to let students have hands on training i want to include a remote training system possibly through a remote desktop .students will connect remotely to one of the computers in my training center which will be hooked up with controllers and other hardware that is neccessary for practical training.

in order to make the practicals work, they have to use a web interface that i will build to request for any changes to be done in the hardware for instance, restarting or resetting or ON/OFF input  and output devices.

so the two points here are the usage of a web interface and a remote desktop as part of the course.

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nageshwaran425  Since we function primarily as an on-demand, video-based platform, you’ll need to upload your video files directly to Udemy. In other words, students must be able to view your course lectures on the Udemy platform. You can start creating your course via this link

In order to ensure that students have great learning experiences, we also have a Quality Review Process that every course goes through. For more information on this please click here.

This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

i will upload training videos that will show practical sessions interacting with certain hardware to follow along stundents would need to either buy or lease those devices but students won't be able to afford them to buy that's why i came up with an idea to let them use a remote PC that will be connected to those devices. this way students can follow my course on udemy while doing practicals remotely...

so my question really is 

can i use external web based  apps for students to login to the remote PCs for practicals? these external apps will manage studnet access to the hardware resources

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nageshwaran425 I'll suggest you reach out to policy@udemy.com. The Trust & Safety team will be happy to answer your questions!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors