new instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new instructor

Go to solution

I am Arijit Datta new instructor in Udemy.I have got mail from udemy that my course is live now but my course is not visible in search result.course name is Nuke Full Comprehensive Course For Absolute Beginners Part 1.Can anyone help me with is?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ArijitDatta Once a course is live, it takes around 24-48 hours to appear in the search bar.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Thank You So Much for you reply.Can I ask you about one more help.I want to change my sub catagory. Could you like to tell me how to do it? 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @ArijitDatta Once a course is live, it takes around 24-48 hours to appear in the search bar.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thank You So Much for you reply.Can I ask you about one more help.I want to change my sub catagory. Could you like to tell me how to do it? 

Go to solution

Hey @ArijitDatta, to get your course's subcategory change you need to contact instructorsupport@udemy.com. The team will be happy to help!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

@ArijitDatta 

On your course contents page.

Go to》Left drlpdowm .enu》Course landing page.

I hope this helps

High Regards

Mumtaz Ali Mangi

Asst.Professor-Design and Advertising

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors