new instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new instructor

hey sakina here i am a new instructor can someone please guide me how i upload may course on udemy 

3 Replies
IsabelH
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sakinaanjum 

We have a section of suggested articles for the upload of courses, you may want to check it out here: Uploading Content

As well, we have a list of useful sources for instructors thread that lists many useful resources by other instructors from the community.

I hope that helps!

Isabel Handal

Community Moderator

thanks to guide me @IsabelH 

Hi, @Sakinaanjum 

I have recently published my first course for practice purpose to get to know how the whole process of course creation and publishing works on Udemy. The process is straight forward. Just Record videos in HD, at least 1280x720 having content length more than 30 mins at minimum, and start uploading. 

There are so many videos on youtube already that will show how to publish your course on Udemy nothing complicated right. Once you published and submit for review, then it will take 5 to 6 business days for your course to be live on Udemy. Create the first-course stupid simple not having a length of more than 1 to 2 hrs and try to upload it as fast as possible. It took me around 2 months to brainstorm about the topic that I have to choose for the first course as a practice (being a perfectionist), don't do that mistake. Choose a simple topic that can be just cover-up in 40 to 50 mins and launch your first course without expecting a single penny from it. I have published and got luckily 1 paid enrollment. Set high goals for the 2nd or upcoming courses not from the first one.  

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors