cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go to solution

hello, i started a course in our language in philippines related to facebook online selling. as i started my verification i was brought to persona verification since i am at philippines it said it will verify after 2-3 days. will i be able to push tru those courses?

what is the best way in marketing strategy here to market my course?

how does codes and referral works i wouldlike to provide referral links or codes to my resellers if ever they will recommend my course so that i can give them 50% profit from my course. is that possible or even doable? i have 2000 network of sellers under me and other sphere of influence related to my business. i wouldlove to use this current connections to boost my marketing here in udemy.looking forward to your guidance and replies. thanks. all the best!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @rjaustria328 the Identity verification process can take up to 3 days to be updated in your account. If you have not received an update, please reach out to verification@udemy.com .

2. You can navigate through our teaching center here to get some marketing tips.

3. when a coupon expires, it turns into a referral link for that course. If a student buys your course via that link (whether or not the discount is active) within 24 

hours of clicking it, you will receive credit for the sale and earn 97% of the revenue. You can find more information about coupons and referral links here.

4. Providing 50% from your profits to your resellers won't be possible from the Udemy platform. 

In case you need to more details, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @rjaustria328 the Identity verification process can take up to 3 days to be updated in your account. If you have not received an update, please reach out to verification@udemy.com .

2. You can navigate through our teaching center here to get some marketing tips.

3. when a coupon expires, it turns into a referral link for that course. If a student buys your course via that link (whether or not the discount is active) within 24 

hours of clicking it, you will receive credit for the sale and earn 97% of the revenue. You can find more information about coupons and referral links here.

4. Providing 50% from your profits to your resellers won't be possible from the Udemy platform. 

In case you need to more details, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

thank you for the answer. 🙂 how about referral link personalize to the resellers like it is under their name can i track it down?

i hope this one works after this, I have 3 materials more to share the community. one in airbnb as we are also a superhost in this area we can share how we made it and earn. another crypto currency binance trading bots as we are also using trading bots in binance 100% win rate and also can hire as many bots as the funds in binance can handle. it can earn upto $300-$1k daily with using 40 bots trading 40 pairs.  

all the best everyone! cheers!

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @rjaustria328 If you are referring to how to keep track of the referral links you have shared you can do that from the Traffic & conversion. You can learn more about this here.

In case you have any doubts please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors