number of students update time

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number of students update time

Go to solution

hi

how long does it take until the number of buyers/students is update?

is it within an hour or monthly or right away when they buy???

thanks

james

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @JamesGreen574  It usually takes 5-10 days for the information to be updated. For more information, you can contact instructorsupport@udemy.com. I hope this helps.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Comunity

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi, @JamesGreen574  Have you checked our Accessing Your Student List article?  This article has all the information about enrolled students and more. I hope this helps!

Mery Mejia

Udemy Community.

Go to solution

yes i have read it already, still doesn't answer my so simple question.

when is the "total enrollments" getting updated, every day? every year? every month? or right when someone buy my course?

thanks

ofer

MeryMejia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @JamesGreen574  It usually takes 5-10 days for the information to be updated. For more information, you can contact instructorsupport@udemy.com. I hope this helps.

Mery Mejia

Udemy Comunity

AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi @JamesGreen574 

In The Udemy app on my mobile phone, the number of enrollments and purchases reflect real time. Also, if you have the notification for the Udemy app  enabled in your phone settings, and you have enabled the notification in your 'Udemy account', you should start getting notified real time.

In the website landing page, it takes 2 to 3 days before the real numbers reflect there.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors