opt in & opt out UFB program

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

opt in & opt out UFB program

Go to solution

some times iam stupid a little ( forgiveme) after i published my first course system send a note that my course now in UFB program and there is a total 25% of revenue for me what is that mean ?

second !!! is it better to stay in this program or get out?? thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hadher

having looked at your course, I suspect it's too early for it to have been included into UfB. The opt in opt out you refer to is probably for the main platform marketing. I imagine most instructors opt in - unless you already have a very large group of followers who you intend to market directly to at a premium price, in which case, you may prefer to opt out. Personal choice.

Favourite quote: The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion it is taking place. - 'George Bernard Shaw.'

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hi Hadher

UfB is a good thing. Your course has to be selected by the Udemy for Business team: you cannot apply as such. It means your course will effectively be promoted directly to a wide range of businesses around the world. 

UfB earnings for instructors are calculated very differently. Basically you will be paid per minute of viewing, rather than by enrollments. If you look at your revenue report, you'll find a UfB tab that will show you what you have been paid by course, and it will tell you how many minutes was watched each month.

Hope that helps.

Richard

Favourite quote: The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion it is taking place. - 'George Bernard Shaw.'

Go to solution

Hadher

having looked at your course, I suspect it's too early for it to have been included into UfB. The opt in opt out you refer to is probably for the main platform marketing. I imagine most instructors opt in - unless you already have a very large group of followers who you intend to market directly to at a premium price, in which case, you may prefer to opt out. Personal choice.

Go to solution

@Richard-Lock  now i understand i will leave it as is thanks for replay and take a time to look in my course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors