re-verification process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re-verification process

I have summited my re-verification mail on 22 may 2020. There is no response from udemy beside this mail

"

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

This is an automatic follow-up message to confirm that your request has been received and that a member of our team will be responding as soon as possible. There is no need to submit another request.

We are currently receiving a much higher volume of support tickets than normal, and as result, responses from our team may be delayed. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience."

i have received this mail on 24 may 2020 and i am unable to understand what to do now. Is i have to summit my re-verification video again or not.

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PradeepPraj450 due to the spike in requests we're still experiencing in new courses submitted for review, which is leading to longer waiting times and it's taking around 7 business days to receive a reply from the team. Don't worry once your email is next you'll be hearing from them.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!