re-verification process

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re-verification process

I have summited my re-verification mail on 22 may 2020. There is no response from udemy beside this mail

"

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

This is an automatic follow-up message to confirm that your request has been received and that a member of our team will be responding as soon as possible. There is no need to submit another request.

We are currently receiving a much higher volume of support tickets than normal, and as result, responses from our team may be delayed. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience."

i have received this mail on 24 may 2020 and i am unable to understand what to do now. Is i have to summit my re-verification video again or not.

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PradeepPraj450 due to the spike in requests we're still experiencing in new courses submitted for review, which is leading to longer waiting times and it's taking around 7 business days to receive a reply from the team. Don't worry once your email is next you'll be hearing from them.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors