reviews and ratings

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reviews and ratings

Go to solution

I am looking for ratings and reviews on my first course through instructors. Udemy support team told me that I can connect with other instructors for this purpose. Can anyone please help me out with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@Nizamuddin , I recommend you find students who are willing and interested in taking your course. This will yield better quality and more relevant reviews for your course. Instructors here can provide you with feedback on the quality of your videos but unless they are familiar or interested in your topic, they likely won't go through the course. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

View solution in original post

2 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@Nizamuddin , I recommend you find students who are willing and interested in taking your course. This will yield better quality and more relevant reviews for your course. Instructors here can provide you with feedback on the quality of your videos but unless they are familiar or interested in your topic, they likely won't go through the course. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

Go to solution

HI,

Some of the students have given me the ratings but is not been reflected on my dashboard.

Can you let me know if anything is to be done from y side.

Regards

Parag

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors