setting way of fee of instructor from payneer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting way of fee of instructor from payneer

Go to solution

Dear sirs of team publisher of Udemy

thank so much the reply given before about the strategic maybe need utilizing coupons n the change from free to paid course, now I ask that what about If the setting the after published the course of mine, I want to try to change from payneer to paypal, it can be chnged? For I have the paypal account, thanks a lot the support n info then 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Nurhadiyuwo116  yes, you can change your payment method in the future, you can do so, by following these steps:

1. Return to the Payout settings page.
  2. If you currently only have one payment method active, click on Log In for PayPal and Connect for Payoneer, beside the payment method you wish to add.
  3. Once the request has been approved the payment method will be listed as Active.

Once you have established connections with each payment method, you can select which payment processor you would like to deliver your payouts at any time by clicking on the “Set Active” link.  Active indicates that you will now receive payment through that vendor.

Please refer to this article for more information.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Nurhadiyuwo116  yes, you can change your payment method in the future, you can do so, by following these steps:

1. Return to the Payout settings page.
  2. If you currently only have one payment method active, click on Log In for PayPal and Connect for Payoneer, beside the payment method you wish to add.
  3. Once the request has been approved the payment method will be listed as Active.

Once you have established connections with each payment method, you can select which payment processor you would like to deliver your payouts at any time by clicking on the “Set Active” link.  Active indicates that you will now receive payment through that vendor.

Please refer to this article for more information.

Eliana Cerna 

Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Dear team publisher of Udemy, , thank so much the info n solution instantly given to me fast about setting fee payment of the Instructor. Now I feel more confident towards what I have to face the matters , for I have asked about a few topic and given the solutions and or info. I am now finishing the material of mine in the chapter a study case about how to make the content of documents of exim, especially transaction documents, once again, thank a lot 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors