should I divide course into several courses or make one long course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

should I divide course into several courses or make one long course?

Hello dear udemy instructors, I am preparing a course and this course  has many chapters. should I divided into several courses or make one long course? what do you think ?
and thanks in advance

2 Replies

Hi MarouaOuakrim...I suppose it depends what the Course is about? some courses need more Lectures to explain the meaning of things...if its a Qualification Course then Yes it needs to be longer! Most of my Courses are longer because I go indepth with things...hard question to Answer having no info on your next Course lol...The Course you have up is doing very well...how long were you thinking if you did a longer Course?

Thanks for your response MasterK77, I'm going to create a video editing course, and I think if you want to add value, the course should be longer ? Smiley Very Happy

@MasterK77 wrote:

Hi MarouaOuakrim...I suppose it depends what the Course is about? some courses need more Lectures to explain the meaning of things...if its a Qualification Course then Yes it needs to be longer! Most of my Courses are longer because I go indepth with things...hard question to Answer having no info on your next Course lol...The Course you have up is doing very well...how long were you thinking if you did a longer Course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors