udemy do not accept positive ratings, only accept negative ratings on my courses

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

udemy do not accept positive ratings, only accept negative ratings on my courses

Many of my followers on Facebook and YouTube followed the course, and they evaluated with 5 stars on the course but I can't see their reviews with 5 stars . I see only the reviews with less than 5 stars in the last month. Although they sent me a proof that they had made a 5 star rating, but their ratings do not show

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's likely that the reviews were viewed as fraudulent/invalid.  Did your followers at least complete the courses before reviewing them?  

LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Did they sign on with a free coupon? Udemy has a filter system to filter out what they think may be fraudulent reviews.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

the course is for free , doesn't need to a coupon.

thanks

@LawrenceMMiller wrote:

Did they sign on with a free coupon? Udemy has a filter system to filter out what they think may be fraudulent reviews.

Hi @ShiyarJamo, as your fellow instructors have mentioned, Udemy uses an algorithm to scan reviews and look for behaviors that might indicate that the review is fake/spam (this includes positive and negative reviews). If you believe that the review was wrongly flagged as fake/spam, please email policy@udemy.com. While we can’t tell you exactly what we scan for, we can investigate to confirm everything is working correctly.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors