why students are enrolling but not watching my videos !

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why students are enrolling but not watching my videos !

Go to solution

Hi,

I have made three free courses recently on different topics, about 4 to 5 students are enrolling for my courses on a daily basis but when  tried to see the students engagement with the courses, to my surprize only few students are watching the videos but most of them are not even watching the videos even 1 %. Is it normal with free courses!.

I welcome your valuable suggestions and advices.

Regards

Srinivas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

@SRINIVASGOUNI - Yes, this is what I would.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

@SRINIVASGOUNI  - You really do not want to produce free courses. 99% of the signups you get are from bots which search the Udemy landscape looking for free courses and then sign up. I have no idea why this happens but it does. These signups will never become actual students (usually).

Secondly, Udemy prevents you from sending promotions to any real students that do sign up for your course. Therefore, there is very little reason to offer a free course.

Go to solution

Thank you for your reply. so, what is your best advice Sir, shall I change all my courses to paid version.?

Regards

Srinvas

Go to solution

@SRINIVASGOUNI - Yes, this is what I would.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors