5$ fee problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5$ fee problem

I priced the course at $139 and am doing sponsored promotion on YouTube.

I saw that a student signed up for the course and the fee I received was only $5.

I have some questions:

1. Isn't bringing sponsored traffic to this link enough to get a commission of 97%?

2. Is there a way for me to see how much the customer bought the course for?

3. Can udemy make a discount on my course whenever they want?

Thanks to those who help 🙂

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to performance > Revenue report > click on current month march 2023

you will see the transaction details there. I guess following has occurred 

the student used your promotion url to visit course

searched course on Udemy separately 

due to deals programs on your courses the lower price offer was suitable for purchase which student chose to execute. The coupon code in transaction will inform you that piece.

please tag a community administrator for getting attention faster.

readup about deals programs in teaching center.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Project001826 You can access the details of your sales from the Revenue Report. Also, if you are part of the Deals Program this allows Udemy to offer your opted  content for a price no lower than $9.99 USD (or local equivalent) except in select countries or to certain resellers. It also allows Udemy to optimize your list price in different markets.

This behavior is working as expected. When opted into the deals program, we can offer the course at a discounted price but also, we can offer the course at a different listed price. This is stated in this article. If you would like to get more information, please send an email to Instructor Support team - they'll be happy to assist you in any way they can. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors