Alternate Verification Process , no feedback after 3.5 days also ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternate Verification Process , no feedback after 3.5 days also ?

Go to solution

Hi ,

@ElianaC 

I submitted my verification video via email on May 18th and till now I have not got any feedback.

From the forum found that it should take 2 days  ( instead of usual 24 hrs) 

Did anyone got the approval even after 3 days ?

Can anyone from Udemy confirm what is the max waiting time for this ? I have emailed to supports as well yesterday , but no response ? 

Is there a way atleast I can get acknowledgement of the receipt of the verification video ? ( just want to make sure my email has no problem )

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hi All,

Just to update on this , I got the feedback on this exactly on 5th day .

Following will be helpful for a newbie :

1) When submitting the verification video make sure , the body of email has exactly same wordings. Even if one word is wrong or it does not match the audio , you would be asked to re-submit. In my case I had  1 word wrong in the email body.

2) After re-submitting my verification was finally done within 24 hrs. ( 23 hrs to be precise ) .

3) Now I have submitted my course for review and I was notified its gonna take 6 days ( working)

So guys even if its mentioned 2 days waiting time , you may receive feedback only after 4-5 days .

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Due to massive working load and shortage of staff may be its taking time but never loose hope you will definitely give reply wait for more two days till then you work on your further relevant work to recover the time 

View solution in original post

8 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @piyush85 we are receiving a significantly higher volume of requests than normal, and as a result, responses from our team have been delayed. We shared this as an announcement in the community. You can check it out here.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hi Eliana,

@ElianaC 

Thanks ! 

I have re-read the announcement even before creating this discussion  and I was informed the alternative verification will take 2 days from the udemy support.

Anyway I will wait for the alternate verification process ( today is 5th day for me ) 

But why I m getting this message on my dashboard ? Even though I have submitted the verification video May 18th itself

"Because you failed identity verification your account will be removed on May 24, 2020 1:08 AM. If you believe this was done in error, please complete the alternate verification process with our Trust and Safety team  "

Go to solution

Hi @piyush85 

You will have to reach out to the Trust and Safety team at policy@udemy.com so they can help you with this. 

Go to solution

I have summited my re-verification mail on 22 may 2020. There is no response from udemy beside this mail

"

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

This is an automatic follow-up message to confirm that your request has been received and that a member of our team will be responding as soon as possible. There is no need to submit another request.

We are currently receiving a much higher volume of support tickets than normal, and as result, responses from our team may be delayed. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience."

i have received this mail on 24 may 2020 and i am unable to understand what to do now. Is i have to summit my re-verification video again or not.

ElianaC can you guide me what i have to do. After 2 days Udemy will delete my account

Go to solution

Hi Eliana, My case is
I submitted alternate verification video on May 12, received no repsonse for 2 days.  I resubmitted on May 14.  Got an autoreply asking me no need to send again.

May 23, I send email to Instructor support email, and got automated response that reply could take days.

After viewing this thread, I realise that my case (over two weeks) is rare and would like to seek for your advice.

Thanks

Terence 

Go to solution

Udemy used to promise courses would be approved (or not) within two business days. Now it's up to six business days. The last course I had approved, which was just about a week ago, took 6-7 business days. I have another one waiting approval that I submitted on 18-May. Hopefully by Monday I should hear something.

Go to solution

Hi All,

Just to update on this , I got the feedback on this exactly on 5th day .

Following will be helpful for a newbie :

1) When submitting the verification video make sure , the body of email has exactly same wordings. Even if one word is wrong or it does not match the audio , you would be asked to re-submit. In my case I had  1 word wrong in the email body.

2) After re-submitting my verification was finally done within 24 hrs. ( 23 hrs to be precise ) .

3) Now I have submitted my course for review and I was notified its gonna take 6 days ( working)

So guys even if its mentioned 2 days waiting time , you may receive feedback only after 4-5 days .

Go to solution

Due to massive working load and shortage of staff may be its taking time but never loose hope you will definitely give reply wait for more two days till then you work on your further relevant work to recover the time 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors