C language

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C language

Go to solution

Hey I am DSK I have created videos of c language try it once and tell me your comments

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

I don't see any courses you have published. Perhaps Udemy hasn't approved it quite yet.

One thing I did take a look at was the number of courses you are competing against. I did a Udemy search for "C Programming" and got about 5,600 results back. You picked a very crowded topic for your first course.

Because you are competing against at least 5,600 other courses, I wouldn't expect significant results within the first several months. It could take quite a bit of time to start getting some traction against some many other courses.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

I don't see any courses you have published. Perhaps Udemy hasn't approved it quite yet.

One thing I did take a look at was the number of courses you are competing against. I did a Udemy search for "C Programming" and got about 5,600 results back. You picked a very crowded topic for your first course.

Because you are competing against at least 5,600 other courses, I wouldn't expect significant results within the first several months. It could take quite a bit of time to start getting some traction against some many other courses.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!