Course pricing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course pricing

Hi there!

I am about to upload my very first course and I am really unsure of what to price it as. It will be roughly 2.5 hours long. I don’t totally understand how the udemy sales pricing works. I just want to know what I should price my course at. Thanks!

2 Replies

Hello congratulation for your first course.. you can select maximum that is $199.99 . Most of the time udemy will sale your courses between $9.99 to $20.00 .. so what advantage you will get?? On your course student will see huge % discount . Say 95% discount.. if choose less to $199.99 student will see less discount...course length is not important for your price.... you can choose any price with any kind of duration. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RachelClare,

I agree with @Yazdani Chowdhury, set your price to $199.99.  This way your course will be marked the the most when it ultimately sells for $9.99-$17.99.  You will never sell a course for $199.99 and are very unlikely to sell one at $19.99, so set your price to $199.99 to produce the biggest discount when it's sold on sale.

---Brian

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors