Course under review for a week

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course under review for a week

Hi there, my course has been under review for a week now.

They're asked me to increase the preview videos, which I've done 3 days ago.

What is taking so long?

6 Replies

Email instructor support. I had that happen this week too.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ClydeneReddy, I'm sorry to hear that your course Quality Review process is taking longer than expected. Periodically the review team encounters a high number of submissions and sometimes unexpected delays can occur. As @debra1111 said, the best thing to do in this case is to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can take a look at this for you. I can see you already contacted the team and they will respond as soon as possible with more information. 

Thank you for your patience!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

One of my courses took a week to get approval. Another one took a day. It really depends on how busy they are. 

Hi there,

it's been almost a month now. Still pending review... I'm not sure if it's just me or if others are experiencing this delay. My course involves simple trigonometry, does it really take this long to verify such trivial content?

I am honestly startled at how tedious the review process is at Udemy.

Can someone from Udemy please look into my course?

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ClydeneReddy, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I checked with our team and they finished the review - your course has now been published in the marketplace. Congratulations! 🙂

Please let us know if you have any questions or need assistance with anything else!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Salil Dhawan
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

It really varies but if all things are in order it is generally approved in 1-2 working days. There was a time when there were lot of courses being submitted, during that period it was 5-7 days but usually that's not the case.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!