Draughting

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draughting

good day

I just want to know and find out by all of you on Udemy, that I studied Draughting and i am not 100% finish with all but have allot of knowledge, so i want to know do you guys think like a Draughting course will help because i don't get anything in that order on Udemy? so any advice?

@Bella 

5 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Hein Du Plessis, thanks for reaching out!

The first thing I would recommend is using the Marketplace Insights tool to research your topic further. This tool will help you understand if your topic has demand in the platform, and you'll also be able to gain valuable insights into your competition. If the topic does not exist, you may want to try searching for a similar topic or you can also propose your topic to our team

We have other resources to help you decide what you're going to teach on Udemy, you can check them out below:

Please let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help with! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Good day @Bella 

Just want to know another thing i did this English course and i am done, so where do you go from there? Where do you go to give online class ect.

Have a nice day

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Hein Du Plessis, have you already uploaded your course content and created your course curriculum on the Udemy platform? If so, the next step is to get your course published on the Udemy platform! Here's a step-by-step of how you can do this:

• The first thing I would recommend is submitting a Test Video to our team so they can check your audiovisual quality and give you feedback. However, this is completely optional. 
  • Before you can publish a course on the Udemy marketplace, you need to complete the instructor identity verification process
  • If your course is paid, you will need to set up a payment method for your account
  • And that's it! Once you have completed all the requirements for your course, click the Submit for Review icon on the left-hand side of the course management page, as shown in the screenshot below:

submit_a_course_for_review.jpg

Once your course has been submitted for a review then the Quality Review Process will begin. Learn more about this process here

I'll be here if you have any other questions! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Good day @Bella

So if i dont post a video with my course that i submit how does it work?

Do you make your own amount for the fee?

If you post a video must it be the full video or just a short one so they cab see if the video is correct ?

Good day @Bella 

If someone dont have anything to create and only have the English course begind them, what can they do ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors