Failed Verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Verification

Go to solution

Hi, Everyone! I have a problem in verification.  In the first step of udemy verification, I filled in my name, birth year, month and ID number, and then the prompt (Continue to Persona) appeared, as shown: Unable to verify. Action needed within 30 days. So, I followed the prompts and clicked on continue to persona. I was asked to upload my passport, but I didn't have one, so I uploaded the front of my ID card. The final result is that couldn't verify photos. I would like to ask;  Is there any other way that I can complete the verification without a passport? Maybe I can fill in my name, birthday and ID number again. I'm not sure if I filled in wrong information. I do wrote a letter to provided email account, but i just recieved some automatic reply. I do not know what to do next. I am in a hurry, and I would appreciate it if you could offer some practical solutions to the above problems.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Email Udemy at verification@udemy.com

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Go to solution

There are certain  things you need to remember for persona

1. Always provide your government approved id wherein the details are clear such legal name and D>O>B  
  2. Provide the entire id (the whole id should be visible ) 
  3. You can use a photo sharpener and scan your id with this so that photos and data will be cleared 
  4. If you are unable to do so  mail at support udemy 
  5. There are list of documents you can choose as a ID
  6. one your complete these id process do the face verification carefully but taking posture it asked 

Go to solution

THX!

Go to solution

Email Udemy at verification@udemy.com

Go to solution

I solved it, thank you!

Go to solution

👏🏼 awesomeness 

Go to solution

The same thing happened to me. I recommend that you check your email inbox as they may have left you a message there, if not, write an email to verification@udemy.com

Go to solution

THX, too!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors