Hi there, I'm Thu Yein glad to meet you all.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi there, I'm Thu Yein glad to meet you all.

Go to solution

Hello, good day to everyone, nice to meet you all. I'm a new member of Udemy Family. I'm from Myanmar.  Thanks to the founder and all instructor who accepted me to become a instructor. I will try me best to share my knowledge.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @ThuYeinMinM648, welcome to the community! We're happy to have you here. 😊

I'm curious to hear more about what brought you to the community and what topics will you be teaching with us. Feel free to share how your experience has been so far and let us know if you need any help! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @ThuYeinMinM648, welcome to the community! We're happy to have you here. 😊

I'm curious to hear more about what brought you to the community and what topics will you be teaching with us. Feel free to share how your experience has been so far and let us know if you need any help! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Hello, Bella Almeida good day to see you and thanks for your kindly welcome to your community as a partner. I'm from Myanmar, HVAC/R Instructor since 2018 up to present in my home land. Glad to see you all, so far still not problem at all. If necessary I'll let you know, now for me a new instructor as you all know. So start with zero experience in your community. For webinar I had a little bit experience. Previously I work @@ abroad country since 2005 to 2019 Feb. And also I'm a seafarers position by Electro Technical Officer as well. My back ground work on field with ACMV & HVAC/R @Offshore, Shipyard ship building and also construction. So far now I'm looking for a new experience. Thanks for your kindly assist. Have a nice day and nice to meet with you. 

Your Best Regard's,

THU YEIN MIN MAW

Go to solution

As-salamu alaykum
I am online QURAN  teacher.
 teach Quran male and female and children
👉, noorani qaida basic tajweed

👉 turjama,tefseer

👉 Hifz,Nazra.revised  hifz
👉masnoon dua
👉 Arabic language
Each student have separate classes .
Charges ur choice
 If any one  interested inbox me for trail  Jazakallaho kheer 🌹

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors