Landing Page Questions!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landing Page Questions!

Hi everyone!

I just joined Udemy with my first course on basic Korean language for Spanish speakers and looking forward to the things that I can achieve through this platform.

That being said I have some questions since I am a complete beginner and have missed something on the countless pages of information there is to read.

1) I cannot see anywhere on my course (either student nor instructor view) the promotional video that is uploaded in my course. I would love for students to see this video first and it just won't show up!

2) As I was creating my course, there was a dedicated button for customer service and getting in touch with real humans from Udemy to answer all my questions. Now that my course is published this bottom has disappeared. Will these forums be the only way for me to ask questions from now on, or am I just missing the function on the platform?

Looking forward to learning and keep on growing alongside all of you guys.

Max Arenas

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @maxarenas, congratulations on publishing your first course! We're excited to hear you will be teaching basic Korean to Spanish speakers! 

1. I can confirm that your promo video is appearing and students can navigate to your course landing page and click on ''Preview this course'' before purchasing your course. You should be able to view the promo video by going to your course management page, then going to the course landing page section and clicking on ''Preview'' at the top right corner of the screen. You will be directed to your course page as it appears to students. If you still can't see your promo video after doing this, I recommend reaching out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can investigate this for you! 

2. Our Community is a space for instructors to connect with each other and help each other, but our moderators are here to assist you whenever possible! You can check this page to learn more about how to reach our instructor support teams directly.

Hope that helps!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors