Language of Chemistry for class XI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language of Chemistry for class XI

Hi there,

I am S S Tripathy, a retired professor of chemistry from an Indian University. I want to put a course with 16 hours of video content comprising 22 lectures in Udemy for a price. I am unable to decide the pricing agreement. I understand, it is a delicate matter for discussion, i shall be thankful if any experienced Udemy instructor give some valuable suggestions as to what price i shall propose ? 

I guess, you understand my concerns. 

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SudhansuTri907 Pricing depends on factors like course duration, depth of content, and your experience and reputation as an instructor. Longer courses, or courses focused on a niche subject or a career skill, can sell for a higher price. Your course can also sell for more by offering more value to students through project-based assignments and personalized feedback. You can also find useful details here https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/What-is-best-Pricing-and-coupon-Strategy-f... 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors