My First Course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My First Course

Go to solution

Hello, I have recently published my first course on Grafana. So I have noticed that I am not able to change my course topic, from the course landing page. 

I have made a course on Grafana, which is an open-source data visualization software. So I have put two topics in the course during publishing i.e. "Data Visualization" & "Grafana" where I had used "Data Visualization" as the primary topic of my course and "Grafana" secondary. But now I want to make the "Grafana" primary topic. But The Options Are Now Disabled. So what can I do?

Can Anybody Help !!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
DiogoAlvesd487
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hey, I had a similar situation with wanting to change topics. Reach out to instuctorsupport@udemy.com and explain what you want to do and why you want to do it. Should take some days but your issue will be solved!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DiogoAlvesd487
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hey, I had a similar situation with wanting to change topics. Reach out to instuctorsupport@udemy.com and explain what you want to do and why you want to do it. Should take some days but your issue will be solved!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!