Need a feedback for my first video ๐Ÿ™

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need a feedback for my first video ๐Ÿ™

Hello Everyone! 

I am really happy to be a part of your community, this is my first post & I have just made my first video which I have sent for feedback, but I am not sure when I will get a response especially that we are in weekend, I am bit in hurry to finish this course for personal reasons, if anyone can give me a feedback to start recording the lectures I will really appreciate it

https://youtu.be/OZswTKuOUDs

6 Replies
AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @AbderDouara890 

I checked the link you mentioned. The video has been removed from YouTube.  Please check and resubmit so the community can review.

Thanks!

AnupShukla
Community Champion

@AbderDouara890 

Nice work. Video is good. Record it in the HD resolution (1080p). Reduce the echo slightly. 

Rest all is ok. I think you're good to go. Dont forget to send your test video to Udemy for more detailed feedback; if the team has any suggestion, they will notify you. Send your test video here 

All the best!

Thank you @AnupShukla, was really helpful, I will try to work the aspects you've mentioned ๐Ÿ™‚

AnupShukla
Community Champion

Glad it helped!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors