Not Getting supportive response from udemy review team

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Getting supportive response from udemy review team

INSPIRE EDUCARE is a brand. We are a team of subject experts. Recently, One member of my team has created a course. I the owner of (INSPIRE EDUCARE) has uploaded course on udemy.  I have verified all verification. I have sent them a review video. They have sent a feedback that your audio is not matching with course audio that you have created. Now, My course has been baned. I have emailed the team but I have not got any response. 

The reason for audio not matching is that I am the owner. I have sent my video but the course is created by one of my team members. 

It is the unnecessary action that has been taken by udemy team. Please know the reason before taking any action. 

Already four days passed, but I have not received any mail. I have sent the reason also.

This was my first course. I have wasted money on creating a course. I am very disappointed, Please anyone help me.

2 Replies

Hi @INSPIREEDUC523, we noticed that you still have some open tickets with the team. Please continue to follow up with them via email as only they have the necessary tools and information to help you with your specific case. The community is not an escalation channel, hence we appreciate your patience while the Verification team replies to your emails.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

@Abbie Thanks. I am following with the team. Today, I have received mail. Thanks for your response.

Regards

INSPIRE EDUCARE

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!