Overcoming Depression

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcoming Depression

Hello, I am a new instructor and am developing a course on how to overcome depression. I've developed and presented in-person courses in the past as a trainer for healthcare professionals that were authorized for continuing education units. Is there any advantage in developing and marketing a course that can help nurses, counselors and social workers fulfill their continuing education requirements? Has anybody done that before?

2 Replies

@KDLaRowe wrote:

Hello, I am a new instructor and am developing a course on how to overcome depression. I've developed and presented in-person courses in the past as a trainer for healthcare professionals that were authorized for continuing education units. Is there any advantage in developing and marketing a course that can help nurses, counselors and social workers fulfill their continuing education requirements? Has anybody done that before?

That sounds like a great idea, I do not think Udemy gives students course credit to an accredited institution so I would be careful how I advertise, but maybe you can try saying " a great Supplement to the courses you are taking already"

Hope this helps!

Thank you Pritikavipin! Much appreciated.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!