Putting a course in udemy market place for fast sales @udemy best price: How do i go about that?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putting a course in udemy market place for fast sales @udemy best price: How do i go about that?

Go to solution

Hello everyone! 

I just created my first course, and i am about to submit it to udemy for review, but the price is $199, how do i put the course in udemy market place so that udemy can sell it at their own price for fast sales. Secondly, if i submit my course now for review without putting it in the market place, will i be able to do so after approval. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 Replies
AliciaPaz
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Hi,

Keep the price at $199 or so and make sure in your agreement you check the boxes to opt into Udemy's pricing campaigns.  Right now my $99 courses are at $10.99-$99.99USD depending on the device.

Also "fast sales" for new courses are unlikely to happen.  Do your own marketing, plenty of posts here on that, use social media, gain social proof, etc.  Posting the course and hoping for instant sales or passive income is not how the system works. Udemy may add it to the platform, but the courses that are in most promotions and affiliate ads are those that are likely to sell because they perform well already.  Keep it up, quality courses and instructors do well, but it takes time for almost everyone. 

Alicia Paz M.A, QMHP

Go to solution

Thank you for the advice, appreciated. But where do i check the box to opt into udemy pricing campaign? I can't find that. I am about to submit my course to udemy for review. 

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Go to solution

Thank

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!