Show myself in study and use a digital virtual assistant

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show myself in study and use a digital virtual assistant

Hello Dear Friends, I just joined you. I have a few questions. Thank you from now.
I'm a CPA. I have 45,000 followers. I've reached this number in 15 years. I don't want to disappoint them because of the videos I'm giving them.
Question 1: Should I show myself in my study in accounting? Actually the whole presentation will be on the computer. What is the positive effect of this on sales? If I only share the screen, what is the effect on the sale?
Question2: Some instructors use a digital virtual assistant. How do you think this method has a positive and negative effect on the course?

2 Replies
Maged-Koshty
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Ahlan Mostafa,

(1) you don't need to show yourself the whole course....it's not required but it is recommended.  I suggest just a few minutes at the beginning of the course or at the beginning of every section of the course would be fine.

Showing yourself as a good effect that students connect to you better visualizing who is talking to them. happy students mean more sales.

(2) it depends...any answer will be subjective...I don't think there're statistics to show if they are good or bad ... so it is up to you.

Thank you so much for your ansvers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors