Transfer video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer video

Hi,  I am trying to transfer video from my phone to my computer.  One is 7 minutes and one is 4 minutes.  I want to combine them into one longer video on my computer and them attach them to my class.  But I can't seem to do this.  I tried to send them in facebook messaging, but it only sends 3 minutes.  I tried to email them but it says they are  to big.  Any suggestions?

4 Replies

The best option is to transfer them using a USB cable.

Even if you were able to send them using Messenger, Whatsapp or similar, they quality would most likely be reduced, so, to have them on your computer exactly as you recorded them, the best option is to use the cable.

But what if I have an iphone but want to upload the .mov files from it up to my laptop that is a Windows 10 (not mac)?  I try using google drive or dropbox and both take FOREVER for even a 1 minute video......and we have a number of videos much longer than 1 minute (some in the 10-20 minute range).  Can I use USB from iphone to windows laptop is the bottom line?

DeniseFletcher
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @RhondaPorter777  Save to Dropbox ( or equivalent)  and then access on your PC 🙂 

GrahamNicholls
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

You could Airdrop them if you are suing Apple products, USB cable of not or even upload to Google drive and then download to your laptop /PC 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors