Verification video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification video

I have submitted my verification video on email address provided by Udemy for test video. I shared the video with content in the body of email but i did not receive any confirmation email from Udemy for receipt of my email.

Can you please confirm. How will i know that my 1st course is under review?

Thanks

5 Replies

Hey @UsmanZuberi, not sure if you mean instructor verification, test video or course review. Generally, you should expect a response within 2 business days after you last reached out to the team. Feel free to contact instructorsupport@udemy.com for any updates.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

This was the instructor verification video in which we read a statement of ownership of content of the course,

I emailed that instructor verification video on email, which was popup when i pressed the "Submit for Review" button.

I didnot receive any message or notification that my course is under review or not. It is in Draft form on dashborad. 

Will i receive any message whether my instructor verification video is received or not? 

Kindly advise.

@UsmanZuberi, once your account is verified, you'll get an email from the team. Then you can submit your course for review. 

Good luck!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

My account is verified and i submitted my course for review on 10 April. How many days it takes to approve course?

Thankyou

Usually 2 business days but more due to COVID-19

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors