Verification video

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification video

I have sent my course verification video to Udemy via Gmail, not by submitting it to Udemy because it opens Outlook application. Is that okay or I have to send it from the site?

5 Replies

I have also sent a verification email, but I received msg that udemy can not verify me because your course is not complete. There is no clear information about how to finish or complete the course?  

@Dhanashri Have you verified that your course has proper title, description, target audience, and all the information on the Course landing page? I guess anyone of the information could be missing. If you still don't get an answer by yourself, please write to instructorsupport@udemy.com

Thanks Sir , 

I am trying to find the solution but unable to get solution . Are your courses start selling?

No. My course is still stuck in the verification process. Since I started collecting a survey for my course 6 months back, I have ~100 people pre-registered to take my course. But unfortunately, I still get stuck in the review process. 

@LukaPetrovic Please email the verification email to verification@udemy.com. Gmail should work, check if your system has default email option set for Microsoft outlook

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors