First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

First course and I'm getting this doubt

Hi all, I have just successfully published my first course, I did my best and I believe I gave as much value as I could but I can't help but feel this feeling of doubt that "what if months later and View more

Multi-stage course publication Best answer

I've started to develop a course here and it's taken a lot longer than I anticipated. I'm 3 months in already at full-time effort. I estimate another 3 months at least and the whole thing is looking View more

What is sociology? Best answer

Hey! I am jawaria zafar I am new here so I have no idea to how to make it more sale generating you would ask any question about sociology and society. View more

Marketing & Selling Best answer

Hello,Literally just got started. 1 course published and 2 more in review. Tips on how to start selling & marketing? Thanks in advance. View more

How to do proper marketing of my course? Best answer

Hello Everyone, I am just yet to publish my first course on Udemy. Just want to know about best marketing strategies from all expert. Shall I use Facebook ads or Youtube marketing or Udemy promotion View more

Review process

I sent my verification request, just wanted to check that by when I can get my first course reviewed. Can anyone give me an idea of the time frame for verification and review process on Udemy?Thanks View more

Not getting students

Hi All,I created my first course after spending more than a month and published it on the Udemy with a price of $19.9. I have also opted for all the promotion packages that the Udemy offers except View more

Course creation enquiry.

Hi there. I'm new on Udeny, and I'm trying to create a course but I'm struggling to find out where to tap, and start creating a course, please do help me. View more

About course ratings

Hey Atika here. I have created my first course successfully and it is live in market for two days. Students arw enrolling in my course. How many days i have to wait for the rating. Any guidelines to View more

Kurs önizlemesi

Arkadaşlar kurs önizlemsini kaldırıyorum ama hala kurs önizlemesi durmakta işe yaramıyor ne yapmalıyım View more

Python

How to learn a python without any problem ? Give me a tips or give me a your idea . View more

Coupon price Best answer

Hello members,My course was published just yesterday, hence trying to understand the pricing mechanism.The discount coupon created by me and the Udemy discount both had same price 12.99 Euro.But in View more

User avatar by Trailblazerposted by on

Course Preview video

Hey guys.Ive managed to move my course videos around so that now the preview works well. However that video preview is now not in course order. I had to move it as the hygiene video showed me View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Course is on Computer Networks

Hello,This is Anchal from India.. O have recently uploaded my course over here and it got verified and approved in the first go.. But its been one week since i have posted there is not even one sale View more

User avatar by Trailblazerposted by on

Share Market Knowledge Series

Hello Everyone, I am Ajay from India. It's great to join Udemy as I finally got affiliated to a virtual Educator Community. However, I would like to know that what would be the best course duration, View more

Destek

Yeni bir üyeyim ve yepyeni bir heyecanım var. Sizlerden sadece yardım etmenizi bilgi vermenizi istiyorum. View more

Video in the lectures

I have added videos in my course. there are two options for the video : free preview and downloadable. what does each option mean? View more

Hidden Question in the practice Test

I have created practice test with 15 questions. I am sure that I have saved them everyone. Now, I only see 3 questions in the practice test. However, the preview shows 15 questions what is the exact View more

Payoneer

Hi I am taking video for udemy and i taken about 10-15 hours lesson but payoneer dont confirm my account what will it do? I am angry in subject View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors