First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

course rating 0 , sub-category rating 4.37 ? Best answer

Hi Instructors, I recently published my 1st course and have shared coupons with my friends and FB group.When I checked the reviews it shows course rating as 0 , and sub category rating as 4.37 .I View more

User avatar by Trailblazerposted by on

Sharing free coupon

Hello every one. Can I share some free coupons of my course right here? Is that allowed here? I want just some opinions of experts tutors about my course. Thank View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Course Review and ID

Hello, Can any anyone help. I am getting desperate.I have been asked to submit alternative verification in the form of a video, however I've now had two emails back saying that aside from this issue, View more

Coupons

I had created my course coupons but still waiting for approval but i think my coupons will expires before approval should i share that coupons my course will be enable to others for preview or View more

Udemy App

Hello everyone! I was wondering If there is any way to work on your course through the UDEMY APP ? View more

camera conundrum

Hi there! I wonder how you manage to solve that issue:the camera should be at about eye level - if it's lower, my eyes get smaller (I partly close them)I want my hand to be visible if I raise them a View more

Video Verification Taking Too Long

Hi. I have just created my first ever course on Udemy.I forwarded my instructor verification video to verification@udemy.com on 26th May (09:24am Pakistan Time) and I haven’t received any response View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

Test video

Dear Sir/MadaPlease review my test video. It has been 20 days after submission of my second video for review. View more

Test video

I posted my test video on 10, May 2020 but I have not received any feedback after 10 days. Please help me get feedback so that I can upload my course View more

Publication taking too much time

i had submitted my course approximately 8 days ago but waiting still for review and varification they are asking again and again for video i had submitted my new video today yesterday reply was View more

External Resources

Hello everyone! As a teacher I have always provided my students with external resources that they can read to get additional information about a specific topic. For example, if they are learning View more

Manual Verification Process

Hi Udemy team,It has been more than 4 business days still haven't manual Verification not been done. Got a reply that first you have submit your course. How can I submit course when I am not View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by on

Alternative verification Best answer

As it appears that I have the same problem as a new instructor - submitted alterative verification more than 24 hours ago and still awaiting a response. Udemy says the course will be deleted by View more

about verification video

Dear Abbie @Abbie Thank you for explaining all of this. Yesterday I typed in my name and passport number for identity verification, but it failed, so I sent the verification video to the team right View more

review and submit Best answer

I had submitted my course yesterday for review by mail but still review n submit opt is present what you i do View more

Test Vedio Uplode Faild

I uploaded my test Vedio and If fail affter 95% complite uploaded, showing Error that upload ID is Invalid anyone knows what does it means View more

Account may be deleted in june 2

Hi, I tried to create an instructor account just to see how it goes. And at some point during verification, something went wrong and a scary warning of account deletion appeared. I'm worried not View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors