First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Unable to create a practice quiz Best answer

Hello Udemy,I am trying to create a practice quiz, but it is not giving me an option to do so.The button for "practice test" is greyed out.I am not even able to attach the screenshot.Please View more

Marketing management Best answer

Hai friends happy to join udemy am new user So please give me some suggestions.I have potential to work smart but don't understand where to start this. View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

Why Udemy is not sending me Payment ?

Dear Udemy Team , My name is Misha Gul . I want to know why you guys are not sending me payment. I start creating courses on january but no payment has been received on my payoneer account. Even the View more

Content

I am making a course for game development and virtual reality. As part of the course, I have created all the 3D models the student will need. how can I distribute these? it is essentially one file View more

art

Hey, i am new here. I just don't know how to start my journey with Udemy.So please give me some suggestions.I have potential to work hard but don't understnad where to start this.I am little confused View more

Google Keyword planner &&

Hi! I'm new to Udemy. I need help with locating "Google Keyword planner" . As a result of COVID-19, Google is not readily available and the step by step instructions through Google are not working View more

SAP EXAM PREP GUIDE

Hi Hector Martinez, Thanks for your reply. Actually i added another practice test, so practice test# changed. You checked practice test 3, that one never had any issue, i can edit other sets MM-10, View more

Course descrip glitch

So I entered my course description then previewed it... looked ok but I wanted to make changes... so I rewrote/reformatted the course description, hit "save" then "preview"... and the preview View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by on

Native language to English translation

Hello,I am new to Udemy and I look forward to making some visual arts courses here. I had a few queries before I go ahead with the process. I am from South India and speak Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, View more

is Pre-Launching a course possible

Hi guys, I am still trying to figure out which platform to use for my online course. I do want to Pre-Launch the course though to create some hype and offer special discounts before it is officially View more

Where to put contact & facebook links

Hey all! I am putting together a chair yoga course and want to provide (a) a link to my website's contact page so students can contact me with any questions regarding the course, and (b) a link to View more

alternate verification process

This is the first time I am uploading a course. I have uploaded the course content that I have prepared and while verifying my identity the automated process could not verify my identity even when I View more

SAP MM EXAM PREP CERTIFICATION MCQ

Hi I have created practice test 3. During preview, i noticed that one question should be corrected.i can see problems here as below: 1. All Questions are not displaying , so i can not hover mose over View more

Fiscal documentation request Best answer

Hello,In my control panel, a request to send tax documentation appears. Yesterday I proceeded to follow the guided wizard and to send what was requested, nevertheless the warning still appears. Can View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by on

Course feedback Required fixes Best answer

Hello, I have submitted my course for review, but they replied to me that there are few required fixes.. but I can't find what exactly are the needed fixes. Inthe " Recommend Improvement" section, View more

Frustrating

I really need some money and i waited all qeejend and Friday to be i review and theycwant me to change the photo..now im in review for 2 more days????? Doesnt make sense for just a photo. I really View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors