First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Promotion

Hi instructors,Iam a new member and i wish to learn how you are promoting and how to promote our courses, any websites, pages or another.. View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Subtitles for video lessons already created Best answer

Hello,someone can tell me how to add subtitles to already created video lessons? I have seen that you can add .vtt files for each lesson in the Udemy editing environment of the course.But how should View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by on

Share a course Best answer

If I've already reached the right time to share my course, but it isn't over, can I share anyway my course and add next lesson later? View more

Questoion

1. A student purchases a course, via an email. Can 5 Friends view that course if all five of that email and its password are known ? View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

How can I submitt my course? Best answer

Hello my friends, I have made a video for about 40 minutes for the first time and I wanna submit here for the first time, what must I do for the submitting? How long does it usually take to start View more

Problems updating course Best answer

Hi,I'm having trouble today updating my first published course. Although the videos that I try to add are exactly similar to those already published (in terms of size and format), I always get the View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by on

Sales pattern

Hello Instructors,I'm new to this community and have launched a course 1 month ago and I get around 20 sales per week. I'm seeing a pattern in the sales of my coures.The pattern: Around 6-9 out of 20 View more

Trading

Hi guys! I'm the experienced trader, recently i heard about this platform (udemy), and i saw on it heaps of possibilities to crate your big audience of students!I will see how many students i will View more

In Review - Waiting

Hello! I am a first time course creator on Udemy. I have submitted my course for review on March 05, 2020. However, I have no response so far. What is the normal time required by Udemy to review and View more

Unable to create course

Hi there.I'm unable to create new course. The time I finish 4 step verification, I land at 'this link doesn't exist'. Any help will be appreciated. View more

About My First Course

Hello Dearest Friends,I made my first courses.It was published.I tried to announce link in social media.It was about how to use software about my course.Most of the people liked much in the social View more

Advertising Best answer

Hi there! My first course is now online. How do I make students more interested in my course, how do I advertise for it? View more

Verification Video

Hello, I have submitted a verification video around 24 hours back, is there any specific timeline to get the verification completion and how I will be notified if the course is ready for sell? View more

Alternate verification process (Need help)

I had sended my video and I recieved reply from udemy But, They thinks I am 13-17 Y/o and I am now 19 Y/o So, I sended my National ID to udemy, Will they verify my account after seeing my National View more

User avatar by Storytellerposted by on

Help

Why does my content keep disappearing? I upload my PDF and then it's gone. View more

Mi First video🍀

Hi, I'm new on this platform. Very glad to be part of you. I'm an Italian dance teacher, I want to publish dance training videos. I Hope you like It! View more

A viable course idea?

Hi all, I'm hoping to create a course for the first time. The subject matter will be how to obtain work and succeed in the UK Film & Television industry. I searched Udemy Insights for similar courses View more

want feedback for my test video

Hi All, I am very new to this platform, i uploaded one test video yesterday. this is my first test video. If You can give me feedback and guide me how can i improve my video and audio quality, i will View more

Best Screen Recorder? Best answer

Hi everyone,Any suggestions on the best screen recorder. I want to record both myself on camera and share content on my screen. I don't want my face to be small. Thanks!! View more

Phone

Hello can I use my phone screen record or an app along with a microphone connected to it to create a course View more

Input for a newbie please!

20200319_190005.jpg

Hi everyone, I hope you are all OK in these very strange and challenging times. I'm just beginning to explore online teaching so would appreciate all the help I can get!I know from doing a very basic View more

Getting Started Tips!

So just started this and hope to give it a go! Would really be grateful if someone could share their experience and a few tricks along the View more

Downloadable Lectures Best answer

Hi, fellow instructors! I just have a question. Do you make your lectures downloadable? Except for the PDF exercises, sheets or images in the resources area, I do not offer the lectures themselves View more

dM Best answer

Hello everyone,I created 3 days coupon. Especially because of global pandemic, people came to my course. But most of them don't know their course will end in 3 days. What if I write my students from View more

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors