First-time course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Start a conversation

Webinar Recordings 🎥 This thread is pinned

Hello instructors, We wanted to take a moment to share with you all the webinar recordings that we have had so far. Whether you're in the pre-production stage of your course or looking to optimize View more

User avatar by Community Managerposted

Course Creation Resources This thread is pinned

Udemy is not just a wealth of information for learners, we also have various resources to help instructors succeed! To get you started, we’d love to share with you some helpful resources to help you View more

How to define your target audience? This thread is pinned

Before you start creating your course content, it is important to dedicate some time to think about who your intended learners are. A few simple questions can help you do this: Who are they? Where View more

Feedback Thread: Give & Get Feedback on your course here! This thread is pinned

Whether this is your first or fifth course, it’s always helpful to hear from other instructors how you can improve your course content to be even better. Before you share your course content, check View more

How to choose a course topic? This thread is pinned

An important part of creating your first course on Udemy is deciding what you want to teach. Our community is full of instructors who are experts in a variety of topics that go from computer science View more

Best Instructor Posts of All Time — Course Creation Best answer

We want to help you make more and better courses, so we’ve compiled a list of the best discussions about course creation for folks to read. We hope these conversations and tips help answer the most View more

User avatar by Retiredposted

A list of useful sources for instructors Best answer

Hi guys, I thought it could be interesting to have one post with a list of all the usefull sources for instructors, like music, graphics and software.... I started with what I usually use and with View more

User avatar by Community Championposted

Introducing & Pricing My First Course

Hello, fellow instructors. I'm excited to join your supportive community. I'm Louis Di Bianco, a professional actor and acting teacher. I've created my first course, On Camera Audtion Mastery. It View more

discount

Hi im new here , I want asking how i can canceling the discount on my course View more

selling

Hello everyone ، After selling the courses when the money is transferred to my account " paypal . payoneer " View more

User avatar by Travelerposted by Anonymous on

Instructor View

Ok, a bit confused. I switched over to Instructor view and it brings me to Studio U. I was thinking it would bring me to where I can build and upload courses. Also, while exploring this page I found View more

User avatar by Researcherposted by on

Asking other instructors for review and feedback

Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to ask other instructors in this community to review my course and give me feedback. My course is on data structures and algorithms and is now live for 2 weeks. View more

Udemy as IMS LTI consumer? Best answer

Hi all, I'm almost done with preparing my first course, but I'm hitting a roadblock. I'm used to managing my classes in Moodle, so I assumed Udemy to be the same... but maybe I'm wrong. This is what View more

User avatar by Storytellerposted by on

Blue Snowball USB Ice mic has echo sound

Hi, I use Blue Snowball Ice usb mic. I have put mic around 6 - 12 inches from my mouth. I have used screencast ometic Normalize and Reduce Noice functionalities of that tool. But I can hear a big View more

User avatar by Observerposted by on

Udemy promotions

Hi, I have just launched my first course on Udemy and so far so good. 🙂 The only question is...when the Auguts 9.99 promotion ends (tomorrow 29th I think), do all course prices go back to their View more

non-compete Best answer

Hello all! I'm sure that somewhere along the line I must have signed a non-compete but I honestly didn't see it. Do you know what the rules for non-compete are or where I can find them? ThanksJesse View more

Captioning Bar size

Hi Friends, I am editing my course captions. The caption bar size is covering my main content of course. How Can I reduce the Caption View more

User avatar by Trailblazerposted by on

Forex Trading Course

I have a course already made up of six modules, going from the basics to the advanced technicals regarding trading the financial markets. i am wondering if i could use these as my course or if not View more

my uploaded videos where is it?

Untitled.png

whene i uploaded my first video it take 30 minuit to processed thene it apear on my first lectur draft but the rest 4 lectures vedio iv uploaded still un knowen where is View more

User avatar by Storytellerposted by on

VSDC update

Because I've recommended the free version of the VSDC Video Editor in this forum, I thought it perhaps appropriate to share that Videosoftdev has removed some features in their latest VSDC release. View more

User avatar by Anonymousposted by on

submitting my course

How long will it take before my course will be live on the Udemy platform ? I just finished it and will push it in a few days View more

Survey to decide next courses

Hi all, I already have a course and my students are asking for new courses in different areas of the topic. There are so many areas that I cannot decide which one should I begin with. So, that made View more

Course review

Please I sent my course for review and I was told that since am from Nigeria; I have to send a video verification to certify am the owner of the content. View more

Verification Process Best answer

Hello everybody,How long does the verification process take?I sent my verification video for more than a day and have not received any response yet. Can anybody help me with advice on what to do? View more

User avatar by Trailblazerposted by on
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!