Anonymous
Not applicable

course suppression and modification

😦

5 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Anonymous  Once a course is published and has students enrolled in, the course cannot be deleted from the marketplace as we provide lifetime access to the students.

Yes you can update the course content while students are registered, please check the following article that can guide you here.

If you have specific question about your course content, please send an email to instructorsupport@udemy.com.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

AnupShukla
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Hey @Anonymous 

You asked:

1. if I want to modify (not delete) a course after people are registered to the course, will it be possible ? And if yes, what it will be possible to modify ?

Answer:

Yes, it's possible to modify/update the course content, add/remove lectures, update the course landing page.

2. Is it possible to change a video for example ?

Answer: yes, its possible.

3. My point is, there could be different problems appearing after publishing the course:

- An error to be corrected in a video or the text

- An problem with intelectual property right on part of the video or text

etc.

Answer: yes, you can correct possible errors in the video lectures, add/remove watermarks/trademarks from your video lectures.

Hope this helps!

This happens quite frequently with courses. As time goes by, instructors add/update video lectures.

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AnupShukla, we see you going the extra mile to help your colleagues here in the community and we'd love to gift you a Udemy SWAG. If you're interested, please fill out this form! 😊

AnupShukla
Community Champion

Hi @Bella 

Thanks for this gesture! I've filled out the form. Happy weekend!

Rahul Iyer
Community Champion

Great going @AnupShukla 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors