how can i generate a test page for my posted course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i generate a test page for my posted course

Hello friends, 

1- I have posted my first course on the Udemy platform, now I need to know how can I create and post some type of quiz to test the students learning. the nature of the quiz is going to be in the form of the multiply or true or false type.

2- At the end, I would like the platform to generate a typical certificate for the student if anyone chooses to have one.

I will be happy if you can give me a youtube link that shows the steps to take to do any of these tasks because I can not learn things on the air, I need to watch an education video at least 11 times.

Thanks for your help in advance

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @Seyedreza

1. You are able to create a multiple-choice quiz for your course. You can navigate through this article that shows step by step on how to add a quiz.

2. The certificate is autogenerated for the students once they have completed the course, to learn more about the certificates you can click here.

If by any chance you have further questions on how to do this, you can email the support team at instructorsupport@udemy.com the team will be happy to guide through the process.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Thanks, ElianaC

I used your advice and managed to post my course questions on the course.

As for generating a course certificate, it seems it is automatically generated and I need not do anything for that, at the end, of the course, it is available if the student wants it.

Now, my new questions:

1- when I have a question, what steps to take to place a new post? 

2- I need to palace a new test question on my current course. the test question has some codes

in which the student may need to download a zipped file that has the programming code files.

question is where can I upload the zipped file of the test question? and then I need to give the student a kind of link to download it. I can upload the zipped file into the udemy server, what steps do I need to take?

Thanks for your help

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors