Account verification

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account verification

Hi everyone I'm new here to teach. I have 12 classes that last about 3 hours. But when I want to send them to verification, system directs me to persona. I uploaded my ID card and it scanned my face. How do they send feedback? On e-mail or on udemy system? And how long does it take to verificate an account?

10 Replies

Hi, you could share the information over email, they would revert back for further details or status within two or three day max.

I got mine verified in 24 hours.

All the best for your course launch

Hi, thanks for your advice. Should I send the e-mail to persona or udemy verification?

Send to verification at udemy.com

Thanks a lot, sir. 

Can you please tell me what information we have to send in email?

@Imharikumaran wrote:

Hi, you could share the information over email, they would revert back for further details or status within two or three day max.

I got mine verified in 24 hours.

All the best for your course launch

Depending on your region the instruction differs, also when you send mail to verification@udemy.com

They would revert back with clear instruction and information on what is needed for further clarity.

Hey! Kindly tell me I send my course before 2 days for verification system also direct me to persona I also fill all information then persona sends me a text on my screen you can be verified within 2 or 3 days but still, I can not receive any email from Udmey and from the persona.

I have the same problem, I'm still waiting for an e-mail from verification@udemy.com 

My all course is almost done but the captions category is not done because when I submitted my course for review in the caption category I have a title on top of the page, Caption is available within 48 hours but after 48 hours captions are not added. Can you please tell me about your course, When you submitted your course for review caption category is mark as a tick or not?

In my course there is no caption or subtitle unfortunately.

@Samreen Nisa Qureshi wrote:

My all course is almost done but the captions category is not done because when I submitted my course for review in the caption category I have a title on top of the page, Caption is available within 48 hours but after 48 hours captions are not added. Can you please tell me about your course, When you submitted your course for review caption category is mark as a tick or not?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.