Bluebeam Instructor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluebeam Instructor

Hi, my name is Terry Cline.

I work for a construction management software company named InfoTech in Florida.

I've been teaching people how to use AEC design and construction technology for 36 years.

I've taught classes like AutoCAD, MicroStation, Engineering Document Management, GIS, Construction Management, etc. 

I was certified as a Bluebeam Certified Consultant (BCC) and a Bluebeam Certified Instructor (BCI) back in 2014 and have been teaching and consulting on Bluebeam Revu ever since.

I've got a YouTube channel with 150+ subscribers currently but I wanted to reach a larger audience and that's why I joined. I just submitted my first class and I'm anxious to see what kind of interest I get. Fingers crossed.

1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Terry Cline Congratulations on publishing your first course in Udemy! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to start asking questions and sharing your knowledge and expertise. We also have an exclusive space for published instructors (Published Instructor Club) where you can discuss post-publish topics such as marketing and course management there.

Check out some of our most popular conversations:

Hope this helps!

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.