Burmese/Myanmar Facilitator and Rights Advocate

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burmese/Myanmar Facilitator and Rights Advocate

Hello!

I am a trans-woman from Myanmar/Burma and my current profession is remote/telephonic medical interpreter (English - Burmese - Karen) and facilitator.  I used to work in the last 16 years for United Nations and other international organisations in different capacities and due to restrictions for my gender identity and expression, I could not complete formal education in my country.

By experience, I teach electoral dispute resolution, inclusion, gender, office administration, automation and productivity for different populations.  Changes in technology and COVID-19 pandemics, have finally brought me here to share my knowledge on online platforms.

I am very excited to learn more about teaching online.  I used to do online learning a decade ago on blackboards and completed a number of  work related courses online but I do understand things have changed recently. 

I intend to deliver my courses mainly in Burmese/Myanmar language as I believe more Burmese/Students are likely to become online students in the near future.

1 Reply

Hello!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have great success. I think you shared only an Information and you don't have any specific question, or I missed it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.