Can I upload my old udemy course on YouTube

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I upload my old udemy course on YouTube

Hi, I have just created a new channel on YouTube and want to get more students by uploading some of my  udemy courses on YouTube.  Can i do that?

Thanks

3 Replies
Abbie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @RanjeetKark808, our marketplace model means that when you publish a course on our platform, you retain all the rights to your content. You simply grant us a license to host the course and make it available to our users and to advertise your course on our platform and on third party services.

As such, you are welcome to post them on any platform you choose. All we ask is that you do not offer them for free elsewhere while charging for them on Udemy.

Please note, however, courses posted on any sites other than your own will be ineligible for our Udemy For Business catalog. Publishing a Udemy for Business course on any other platforms may result in permanent exclusion from the catalog.

Please see the Terms of Use for further information. 

Feel free to reach out to policy@udemy.com if you have any additional questions or concerns about it.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Hi, in one of my course there are six projects.  To get more students attention I want to make one small  project free on youtube.   Can i do that?

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nixsonorteg068 The best thing to do here is to reach out to policy@udemy.com and provide all information about what you are planning to do with your course they will be able to provide you more details. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.