First time course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time course

Go to solution

Hi guys,

I'm Vesko Draganov and I just found out about this app and looks very helpful for all of you. I never did online course before, I have more experience in personal course and I wondering if some of you can give me advice for the videos! Thanks 😊 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@Veskokoz13 , welcome to Udemy, enjoy the process. Have you already done Udemy’s excellent free course creation course(s). If not this is the best place place to begin. Take you time, take notes whilst you are learning and really get to know the platform. Make it bring you all you are seeking.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

@Veskokoz13 , welcome to Udemy, enjoy the process. Have you already done Udemy’s excellent free course creation course(s). If not this is the best place place to begin. Take you time, take notes whilst you are learning and really get to know the platform. Make it bring you all you are seeking.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Hello and welcome, @Veskokoz13 !

@SharonRamel has given excellent advice: Udemy's free courses for instructors are full of great information, and they also give you a taste of what a good course should look and feel like. Here's the link to their first course, which will lead you to the others: https://www.udemy.com/udemy-insights-set-your-course-goals/learn/ 

Another way to gather ideas is to browse Udemy for courses that interest you, and just look through the course descriptions and free lectures. And of course, if you find a fantastic course, why not buy it and support the creator ;)? 

Taking a Udemy course yourself will help you understand how students experience online courses like these. Some courses are amazing, others are good, and some are just so-so: you can learn what to do and what NOT to do in your own courses. 

Have a great time exploring!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.